BEFORE & AFTER
Sue specializes in clearing breakout-prone skin.
I’ve been through it all myself.
From chronic acne to battling sun damage and large pores, or simply searching for the perfect sunscreen, I can relate. My approach to bringing out your best skin comes from years of expert training and ongoing education with the field’s best clinicians, cosmetic dermatologists and plastic surgeons. But my motivation is empathy. I know what it’s like to wish for better skin, and I’ve been working since 1999 to master the best methods of achieving it.
You’re in safe hands.
- Licensed by California State Board in 2000, and Oregon State 1999
- Trained by Dr. Kathleen Welsh Cosmetic Dermatologist, San Francisco
- Medical Esthetician for Dr. Eric Bachelor Plastic Surgeon, Pleasanton
- Medical Esthetician for Dr. Samuel Pearl Plastic Surgeon, Mtn. View
- Silk Peel DermalInfusion Clinical Educator
- Rhonda Allison Chemical Peel Training
- Physician’s Choice of Arizona Chemical Peel Training
- Obagi Chemical Peel Training, trained personally by Dr. Zein Obagi
- Bionet Esthetics Chemical Peel Training, Little Rock AR
- Optimum Health Institute Certificate of Award
- Conservatory of Esthetics, Los Angeles CA
- International Dermal Institute – 100 hours
- Institute of Advanced Clinical Esthetics, Seattle WA
- Medical Esthetics Associates Seminars, Phoenix AZ
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Studies, Cal State University Long Beach
Location and studio hours.
your best skin is located in the Stonestown Medical Building by Stonestown Mall across from City Sports Club. There is free parking and convenient access to public transportation which includes MUNI lines K, M and 28, 29 buses.
Stonestown Medical Building
595 Buckingham Way, Suite 317
San Francisco, CA 94132
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 11am-7pm
Wednesday – Closed
Thursday – 11am-7pm
Friday – 10am-6pm
Saturday – 9am-5pm
Sunday – By Appointment
THANK YOU for your interest!
A Consultation is recommended for your first visit. Expect 3 to 10 treatments (6 is average) over 3 to 6 months to clear acne, depending on your skin type and home care regimen. Each acne treatment is $115.
Anti-aging treatments are also available and range from $100-$145 each. Ask about custom treatment packages.
Here are the details.
– Sue accepts credit cards.
– Please give 24 hours notice if you must reschedule your appointment or you will be charged $60 for a missed appointment (except in emergency of course) Since popular times fill up quickly, we encourage you to book your appointments in advance to ensure you get the day and time you want. At the time of booking, we’ll ask for a credit card or gift certificate number to guarantee your appointment. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we may need to reschedule your appointment to avoid disrupting the appointments of other clients. Thank you for your understanding!
– Schedule appointments at least 48 – 72 hours before any special event where appearance is a factor. Clinical treatments with extractions may cause redness and/or sensitivity.
– Products and skin treatments are guaranteed. If there is an issue with your product or treatment, contact Sue right away so she can get back to you with a solution ASAP!
– Email to get on wait list – info (at) yourbestskin (dot) com